IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику Valery. Спасибо сказали: 782
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
16 Dec 2010, 17:20 Новые объекты для редактора карт
The new objects for a map editor
Thanks Eto, great bird, will use it.

Buterfly

Vade Parvis, FCst1, dik X.B., packa, Etoprostoya
05 Dec 2010, 18:37 Новые объекты для редактора карт
Цитата(hippocamus @ 05 Dec 2010, 16:53) *
А привести к геройским размерам сложно?

I am testing the new objects size and looks ok to me. A bit different, but a matter of what is around as well. I will need a few months to find the best combinations, there are about 1500 new.
Darkmoon, Grand Elf, Aleee, XEL, tolich, FCst1, packa, Astaroth, Haart of the Abyss, Etoprostoya, SerAlexandr, Axolotl
05 Dec 2010, 14:27 Новые объекты для редактора карт
From Heroes IV:

SerAlexandr, Axolotl, totkotoriy
04 Nov 2010, 01:04 Проект StarGate Atlantis
Звёздные врата: Атлантида
Yes, they are too big to be mixed with heroes regular lod, I am making my own lod, while keeping upper map regular, and underground very detailed.

I have a smaller version too shum_lol.gif (actually THIS is the town view on the upper map, when you enter, you visit the bigger town, underground)

packa
03 Nov 2010, 01:09 Рип 3D моделей для Героев - проблемы и решения
Ripping of models for Heroes - Problems and Solving Of Them
Цитата(Axolotl @ 03 Nov 2010, 01:07) *
Я не делал маску, маска присутствует в самой текстуре, в Альфа канале. Ее нужно просто продублировать в slot Opacity и поставить Mono Channel Output = Alpha

Но не обманывайся красотой последней картинки она такая ровная из-за полупрозрачных пикселей, от которых нужно избавиться (к сожалению sad.gif )

Axolotl, thanks good.gif

That was the thing, get opacity by duplicating the texture, Alpha = mono, no pyramidal and DON'T alias against background OFF. Now I got a very good render. Thanks again, it helped a lot. Now need to know why ImageMagic can improve this, as the pic I got is already (almost) perfect (very few pixels black, but looks ok)

With "Don't alias" ON, the mask is overwriting the regular colors, so with a very detailed model, parts of essential colors are mixed with mask. Now it is fixed.

Edit: I could never get this tree before, now it is done
FCst1, dik X.B., Astaroth
02 Nov 2010, 19:48 Рип 3D моделей для Героев - проблемы и решения
Ok, here is a model I can't make because of cyan problem.
It is a plant, and I need it to animate with the animation bar (20 frames max). But when rendering the animation, the cyan screws all the thing. The def could be max of 96x64. I can remove manually the cyan but then the plant is screwed, tried a lot of colors, no way. Show me what you do. rolleyes.gif
Download

Nif view:
SerAlexandr
02 Nov 2010, 13:05 Новые объекты
Предлагаем!
Life tree? (no idea how to name it)

tolich, FCst1, dik X.B., Astaroth, Etoprostoya, SerAlexandr, Axolotl
30 Oct 2010, 22:12 Новые объекты для редактора карт
It is easy to do that, there are not so many frames. I extracted buildings without effects from Kohan then I added the effects in Photoshop, 1 hour work for each +/-. Not long. Purple is from shadow faction, green would be elves.

Those are elves:

fireman, FCst1, packa, SerAlexandr, Vizit0r, Axolotl
30 Oct 2010, 13:07 Новые объекты для редактора карт
From Kohan II:

DOWNLOAD
Iv, Vade Parvis, tolich, feanor, dik X.B., packa, Etoprostoya, Doomђammer, SerAlexandr, Axolotl
28 Oct 2010, 02:43 Новые объекты для редактора карт
Цитата(Лорд Хаарт @ 28 Oct 2010, 01:00) *
Agree. I just want to say that Heroes 1-3 were desighned mostly for so called "standart maps" so you should never blame developers (or game itself) for such limitations as limited object size. If you want to make RPG-style map for a game that wasn't intended for RPG-style maps, you should expect problems and be ready to solve them. That's goal of modding, isn't it?

Heroes was designed 10 years ago, when no company gave a shit about modding. Companies learned the hard way since then and today a game without modding possibilities has no chance to survive. I am so happy WoG came out, because it corrected in some way the laziness of original developers. It is not easy to use and script, but millions times better than the original, where even inserting one new object is a nightmare.
About RPG, I am not sure you are right. There are border guards, quest guards, and events which open the way to a poor RPG, but still present. Why one could not push this a little more and improve the RPG aspect? And now, with ERA and TE, we can change everything, from the interface to the spells used.

The interesting thing is that Ubisoft designer tried to achieve more than what we think they did. For example, when you want to open a border guard asking for an artefact, it does not ask " bring me this", but instead it says"

A powerful wizard owns this tower. He refuses to let you pass unless you bring him the X artefact".

Or:

"Long ago, powerful wizards were able to create magical artifacts, but time has caused us to forget how to make new items. I would like to learn these techniques myself, but I need one of these artifacts first to see how it was done. If you could bring me, the X artefact, you would be well rewarded. "

So, if people read those messages, on thing comes to the mind: Heroes is more than a "hack and slash". It has the small details already present for creating a story in the story. Who are those wizards? How can them enchant an item? What happens to that item, can we use it later? Why a powerful wizard does not want to let me pass, while I have 15000 black dragons, he is stronger than them?! And so on.

Or take those poor events "lose resources", "plague". Is there a way to prevent being stoled? While I have the biggest army, why someone can steal from me and get out unharmed? That's not normal. Why the plague comes, while I can invest in medicine and prevent it?

So, instead of "bring me the centaur axe to pass", it could be "bring me a centaur axe stoled from the centaur at 10/10/1 and I will enchant it for you when full moon is coming". Nothing wrong here, in my opinion. That is the RPG dimension, where the player brain has to solve a little more puzzles than placing a force field and hide behind. We need to adapt the mapmaking style to the continuous evolution WoG had those last years. How? To each one its own way, mine is already choose smile.gif
FCst1, Axolotl
27 Oct 2010, 11:56 Новые объекты для редактора карт
I find extremely annoying that Heroes, being an old game, force us to make awful tiny units, awful tiny and bad detailed objects. On the 256 colors an unit can have, how many really are showing in the 450x400 cadre? At most 40, even if it says more. We are under poor constraints whatever we want to make. The size of a building is not for being nice, but for being realistic. While I keep houses and most of adventure objects at regular size (128-160) it seems to me a pyramid or some choke and important building must have its impressive layout, and give the quests or battle is looks like. For example, visiting the Eldorado could lead to another area where a treasure minimap could be completed. This is similar to the Atlantis city. How would it look at 256x192 cadre? Totally ridiculous.

My mapmaker eyes can't stand when see a goblin having a pyramid size, or being taller than trees around. The games came after Heroes corrected this.

New pack trees, struggling on animating them:
dik X.B., SerAlexandr, Axolotl
27 Oct 2010, 09:21 Новые объекты для редактора карт
Yes, Rise of Nations.
More composite buildings, Angkor Wat, Eldorado, Maya pyramid and even snow textured temple:

Now I have to figure how to go up on the stairs and enter.
Morn, dik X.B., SerAlexandr, Axolotl
26 Oct 2010, 07:28 Новые объекты для редактора карт
The biggest object till now? 768x576
FCst1, lion-killer, dik X.B., packa, Axolotl
17 Oct 2010, 18:10 Новые объекты для редактора карт
30 animated trees.

DOWNLOAD
FCst1, dik X.B., Etoprostoya, SerAlexandr, Axolotl
15 Oct 2010, 13:48 Рип 3D моделей для Героев - проблемы и решения
Removed controller from nif, as it did not show good animation in MAX, then created own animation using the track bar. How looks?

(it takes some time to load animation, be patient)
dik X.B., packa, Etoprostoya, SerAlexandr, Axolotl
14 Oct 2010, 18:20 Рип 3D моделей для Героев - проблемы и решения
The optimal way, but the one which takes more time as well is:

Render RGB
Open Irfanview, select all frames as thumbnails and create contact sheet (not resize)
Open ImageReady and create palette from all contact sheets.
In PS, create script and batch all RGB frames to indexed colors using the previous saved palette.
Now, in DEFTOOL, everything will go perfect. Without those steps, it is often that DEFTOOL screws the RGB, when adding the shadow.
It is longer but the result is perfect, always.
Axolotl
11 Oct 2010, 22:18 Новогодний Мод (1.0 - старая версия)
скачиваем, радуемся, пьём бургундское!
Цитата(Astaroth @ 11 Oct 2010, 22:57) *
Valery, how are affairs with New Year's map? May be you need some help with graphics (but i doubt in these)

Umm, I am not working on it, nobody except you asked me for that. I had my ideas but they were "americanized" shum_lol.gif
Astaroth
09 Oct 2010, 21:35 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
All creatures for new WoG campaign are ready. Starting on scripts now (uh, that was long). There are Darkloke and Etoprostoya creatures as well inside.
Iv, Shihad, lion-killer, StasPV, packa, Haart of the Abyss, Etoprostoya, Axolotl
08 Oct 2010, 13:53 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
The tail is often a problem and needs mesh editing. Just resize it or rotate to fit in 2 hexes.
Original:

Edited:
Iv, GORynytch, lion-killer, dik X.B., packa, Axolotl
06 Oct 2010, 18:35 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
exx, GORynytch, ArtisanDen, FCst1, lion-killer, dik X.B., StasPV, packa, Astaroth, Etoprostoya, Berserker, SerAlexandr, Axolotl, totkotoriy
02 Oct 2010, 03:41 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
A few from Atlantica:

Download
Morn, Iv, GORynytch, Vade Parvis, FCst1, lion-killer, dik X.B., StasPV, packa, Astaroth, Etoprostoya, SerAlexandr
29 Sep 2010, 03:31 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
Hydra/Dragon hot chick

Download
GORynytch, lion-killer, dik X.B., StasPV, packa, Etoprostoya, M.A.K.C., SerAlexandr
14 Sep 2010, 14:40 Ripped units
юниты из других игр
We can call it Etoprostozaur
packa, SerAlexandr, Vizit0r
11 Sep 2010, 23:27 Проект StarGate Atlantis

To be viewed in 480p
FCst1, Etoprostoya, Berserker
09 Sep 2010, 21:59 Проект StarGate Atlantis
Atlantis is released with HD patch (one of the first version), of course the resource bar was modified by me to fit the new resources layout. My problem with the last version is that icons are changed, but this would not be hard to fix, if they did not also change the text when clicking right:

All the right clicks on icons produce custom text, and I don't know why the last HD patch ignore them.

Also when I play with Heroes32.exe_HD.exe I get the original portrait, it ignores the ERM scripts changing it.

About jumper, you must take the whirlpool (the jumper is highlighted when moving the mouse cursor on the tile)

baratorch

8 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Текстовая версия Сейчас: 29 March 2024 - 09:20
Copyright by Алексей Крючков
Strategy Gamez by GrayMage
Programming by Degtyarev Dmitry
  Яндекс.Метрика