IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику fiorin. Спасибо сказали: 73
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
10 May 2019, 23:45 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Цитата(Valintinus @ 10 May 2019, 14:43) *
Может один из юнитов будет планером, ака братья Райт, 2-3 левел? Можно прикрутить анимацию парящих и садящихся на легких планерах хоббитов. prop.gif

A Da Vinci prototypes. Something like Urza on MTG ? Thats a thing i guess
Арысь-Поле, Valintinus
07 May 2019, 01:15 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Цитата(DrSlash @ 06 May 2019, 16:33) *
На самом деле стрелок и есть два полурослика в плаще, тайна раскрыта.

Shurup, Docent Picolan, hippocamus, IQUARE, Agar, Spartak, lion-killer, Dead_89, Kastore, Mefista, Qed'Maen, Etoprostoya, Axolotl, Эроласт, Hobbit, Zabuza-san, Macron1, DrSlash, Odin, СЕРЁГА (JET), dr0n, Cthulhu_55, KypaToP_HM, PushKing, KPATOC, Valintinus, Striker X Fenix, Tovio, Joric, drevoborod, Zum-Graat, redar2013
28 Apr 2019, 21:54 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Цитата(Macron1 @ 28 Apr 2019, 15:36) *
Еще больше причин сделать его конным.

We already have a few horses on lvl6: Champion; Death Knight; Unicorn. A 'heavy sharpshooter' works for me
hippocamus, Vade Parvis, Qed'Maen, Hobbit, DrSlash, Valintinus, VAS_SFERD, redar2013
13 Apr 2019, 20:56 Трибунал
I must admit, i really liked the concept. The cemetery warden is a interesting idea
Zum-Graat
27 Mar 2019, 06:43 Вступление в команду
1. What projects Hero participate at the moment
I was mainly focused on learning/development of "Ruins" town project, but did some improve on VCMI code to support custom battle heroes and mods for custom classes.
"Ruins" >> http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=44951
"Custom Heroes" >> http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=45343

2. Your age
I have 30 on next friday.

3. What can help the project? (programming, 3D-modeling, 2D-painting, translations, etc.)
Im real life programmer. I work daily with Javascript on web development and teaching code on a bunch of languages.
I had some adventure Unity3d and Phaser. Commited a few lines of code on VCMI to support an idea too.
I do some graphics, moddeling and animations.

4. Sample of your work
Can acess my personal site on http://fior.in .. Theres my github with a few repositories
or see something on my twitter https://twitter.com/fiorpontoin
or even my progress on vcmi mod:
http://forum.df2.ru/index.php?showtopic=37...mp;#entry757602
http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=44951
https://www.forum.acidcave.net/topic.php?TID=3474

Any question jsut send a message
magoth, Hobbit, DrSlash, KypaToP_HM, USBhere, MortalChip, Tovio, redar2013
27 Mar 2019, 06:15 Руины
Новый город для Vcmi
I would like to talk with you guys. The all criticism about my project evolution made me rethink about the path i was taking. Was not my initial idea, and i needed focus on what was the best for my interest and for the quality. So i reworked the idea, the lineup and the concerns about hurry and releases.

I already remade some models and planned a redesign, including the faction name. Before i show, prefer work on the background explanations and more context, but theres a token for my appreciation. Sometimes i harsh hear hard words, but brings will power.

Cya

I show, the little guys living on the town: the Gnome

Intofire, hippocamus, Spartak, magoth, lion-killer, Adept, Mefista, Qed'Maen, Арысь-Поле, DrSlash, Tovio, Zum-Graat
04 Mar 2019, 15:53 Руины
Новый город для Vcmi
Hello, Fiorin here, the author.
First of all, sorry for posting on English, but im not a russian speaker, so Google translate is on my right side whispering your topics.
Thanks Zeryss for posting my ideas, and all you guys for the inputs, positive or negative. I really think its a good thing to do: do, improve, do again.

I started with the H3 'mod' thing last year. Started learning Blender completing 1 year now. The first model was Pygmy, took a month to do the things right. And too many time after that redoing/regenerating and making better. Same thing for the other. Stalkers are made on 2 days, on a sprint in parallel with my daily job. Its not a beatiful model, but worked for the time. The peryton and cockatrice were made ripping some model parts, combining, cleaning and changing. The golem too. The doesnt feels right too me. I like the idea, but yet doesnt feels a nice choose.

Heres a show on improving models timeline:

About the project, first the idea was something druidic, towards celtic context. That was conflicting really hard on Rampart (Bastion) thing. The first screens were made on Photoshop just with ripped images. The current one available for download shows a peaceful environment, but with almost all buildings not mine. Models ripped and changed. Poor topology and textures. Now i know that.

The recent tests pivoted to a mesoamerican like thing. Some aztec influences, because some remanescent ideas. Or details, like @Zum-Graat mentioned on Living ruins. I dont want that. I dont want an aztec faction. So, i throwed all the buildings ideia on trash.

I took some days to rethink all the things. Stopped moddeling and sitted on paper and mind thoughts. The lineup was redesigned. And resignified. Doesnt gonna show now, but can say Peryton and Colossus stays. Gonna redo the models based on renewed idea. Peryton gonna use the sit position and need a aggressive look and relaxed pose, i agree on that. The colossus gonna back to the first model style, where is a giant elemental focused on magic, not a pure rock golem. Both of them are gonna have a background justified. At least minor explanations.

The other slots are planned and explained, except for on the lvl2/lvl3. I wanted a Boar, a pure boar with no goblin riding. That could fit for me improving the justifications for 2 other slots. But the orc riding the boar already ingame doesnt allow. I need a "heavy unit" like a bear/buffalo/bison. Something like that. Something ruthless, but wich could be domesticable on a uncertain way.

The town gonna stays on the magical core. An abandoned human kindgom with natural beasts. Not too combative as Bastion, neither too swampy as Fortress. For now, thats it. That week i bring some drawings or model to show.

Thanks for all the attention

--

Цитата(Mantiss @ 28 Feb 2019, 10:40) *
Горько при таком количестве вложенных стараний видеть столь омерзительный лайнап. sad.gif

I accept your thoughts.

Цитата(Qed'Maen @ 01 Mar 2019, 07:10) *
1) Не стреляет, у него же просто палка в руках. Чёрт знает, размножающиеся пацаны? Могут делиться на два отряда в ходе битвы? Прятаться в кустах?
2) Вот он стреляет, у него даже жёлуди какие-то в руках. Но это позор, честно говоря.
3)...

Make much sense on first visual impact. Thanks.

Цитата(Axolotl @ 01 Mar 2019, 07:52) *
Не люблю критиковать чужие начинания, особенно в альфа-стадии, но ладно, тоже пройдусь, постараюсь критику разбавить конструктивом....

Im humbling accepting all the suggestions and critics. I like very much your job and respect your words.

Цитата(Adept @ 01 Mar 2019, 09:59) *
Мне и идея нравится и антураж. Графика да - многое надо допиливать или перепиливать.
Хотелось ли бы мне за неё играть? Не знаю, это скорее зависит от игромеханической стороны фракции - будет ли она предоставлять новые интересные решения, будет...

I read everything and i really gonna consider all the words and critics. Gobni stays for the faction remodel.

Цитата(feanor @ 01 Mar 2019, 10:13) *
in the eye of beholder! Для меня ответ был очевиден, "кельтские сумерки". Северо-запад Европы в Темные Века, артуриана здорового человека (артуриана курильщика - это всегда Замок) с бросселиандами и Зелеными Человеками, если уж вспоминать Борхеса - пресловутое "the borgh brittened and brent to brondes and askes".
Именно та штука, которой мне регулярно недодает эльфийская фракция.

That was my first thoughts, but i lost the track on the core myth/architetural thing.

Цитата(Zum-Graat @ 01 Mar 2019, 11:52) *
у сталкеров маска явно не кельтская, а какая-то скорее африканская.

Well, seems that. We need pulled of this guys.
Docent Picolan, hippocamus, Spartak, Adept, Mefista, Axolotl, Арысь-Поле, DrSlash, Tovio, Zum-Graat

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 19 March 2024 - 08:57
Copyright by Алексей Крючков
Strategy Gamez by GrayMage
Programming by Degtyarev Dmitry
  Яндекс.Метрика