IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

История благодарностей участнику Opera. Спасибо сказали: 17
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
20 Apr 2024, 10:51 Forge и прочий sci-fi
выделено из Общегеройского флуда
I have the same opinion I believe that only Hota's team is able to recreate Forge really at a high and the only decent level. And plot-wise, after the Factory Campaign, it's asking for itself.

Times have changed and people know very well that Forge should be in the game now this city has a lot more supporters than in 99 when people did not know the M&M brand.

Forge is the only city that arouses excitement and wants to see in the game at last. I'm counting on the team to decide to do it, Don't look at the hate and trolls now is the best time to finally recreate Forge
Лентяй, Zabuza-san, MadMax
06 Apr 2024, 16:24 Forge и прочий sci-fi
выделено из Общегеройского флуда
If Forge will come to HoTa that will be the best thing in the world even as a campaning town.
Sosok_Kentavra, MadMax
05 Jan 2024, 11:40 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
I really didn't believe in this update that it would ever come out. I bow my head and apologize and overall want to say THANK YOU for what you have done and for how long you have endured creating this. With this patch I feel that Heroes 3 has become complete. I like all units Mechanics and the technology part is my favorite. I feel that I have my Forge in the game that I always wanted to have and you have made it better. Thank you gentlemen. Cutscenes are lovely too. The only minus I could give minimal is the sounds of the monsters in the Factory and the pity of the ones in the Pier

PS. Can someone write me in private message how is the storyline in the campaign ? I will frankly admit that I do not know how to pass it after the second mission plus my English is poor. And I would very much like to know the story
Day7, Арысь-Поле, kuindai, HyenaOfGehenna
20 Mar 2023, 22:10 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Really Great News ! Thank You don_ko and all Hota Crew team for Your hard work for this project ! smile.gif
void_17
08 Mar 2023, 21:28 The Succession Wars - Общая тема
Sorry i was just curious becouse i saw some graphics of Cyborg factions thats why i was asking but maybe in future after Heretic smile.gif

And Hello ! smile.gif Looking for more news as allways
Арысь-Поле, Orzie, Koven1Nordsiard
16 Apr 2022, 21:24 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Hello crew any news about progres of Factory ? Is it possible to tell when Factory will show up ? What about music of Paul Romero ?
Auximen, redar2013, DarkKaren777
27 Mar 2022, 23:44 Horn of the Abyss: Factory
Thank You that a good sign !
redar2013

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 25 April 2024 - 23:33
Copyright by Алексей Крючков
Strategy Gamez by GrayMage
Programming by Degtyarev Dmitry
  Яндекс.Метрика