Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Full WoG package 3.58f
DF2 :: ФОРУМЫ > Игровые форумы > Heroes of Might & Magic III > In the Wake of Gods
chicow
ok so i will introduce myself and my problem.

i know this is a RU forum and i'm really sorry to post here , but , the "english" forum as been shutted down so there is the only place able over all the net to talk about WoG.

so there is my problem :

I'm running Windows XP SP3 and i downloaded the full package of WoG 3.58f , extracted the files all goin fine, but when running the Install.exe there is a notice who said to put my system in English or Russian language , i did it but when i press Ok nothing happens and i don't have anything in the logfile.

i would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me in english ( i don't read the russian , sorry ).
gamecreator
did you try to launch Install.exe after that? and what it said?
chicow
there is exactly the "bug" , im launching the Install.exe , language selection ( english for me ) , i recieve the notice to put my pc to english language/country , and then it just close.
gamecreator
if you try to do that and it don't work, try to put default language/country to russian
chicow
same bug :/
Aleee
Are you sure there was no any file in the folder "woglogs"?
And did you try to reinstall heroes, redownload pack and attempt to do it again? You know, sometimes it helps...
chicow
This is the log and it's all the same :

InstallShield Ver 2.65
Lang.: 0000040C
Time: 16:54:58
Freespace: 18002944000
Installpath: G:\heroes\
Programs: C:\Documents and Settings\chico\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\
Desktop: C:\Documents and Settings\chico\Bureau\
Language file was found
Check Unrar.dll version; Vesion=3

i tried to reinstall everything 3 times , nothing new sad.gif
nLc
'Menu Démarrer' мож ему не нравятся всякие апокрифы так же как кирилица? парни попросите буржуя перенести инсталер в папку тока с енглиш буквами без всяких умляутов.
chicow
in english plz ^^

yes my system is in french ( i'm french too lol tongue.gif ) but i read in some place that's not a real problem.

is it ?
gamecreator
you must have all paths only in english without spaces
chicow
ok so how can i change it ? i must edit the install.exe or what ? sad.gif
gamecreator
you must change path to heroes. it will be best of all if you will make folder with english name in root of your hard drive for installer (i see you already do it with heroes folder).
chicow
i don't know how to do that sad.gif
Corbin
You should change the system language to English (US) (through the Control Panel). It will ask you for a restart, do it. Then start the installing again. Et tout doit etre bien :Р
nLc
Цитата(chicow @ 17 Jan 2009, 22:49)
in english plz ^^

yes my system is in french ( i'm french too lol tongue.gif ) but i read in some place that's not a real problem.

is it ?

"C:\Documents and Settings\chico\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\"
Try change path to installer on path without non english charaster
i.e. :
"C:\install\wog\install.exe"
chicow
ok the installation is finished whitout error tanks to all.

But i have another problem now ( is there a end to this.... :/ )

When i launch the game ( Heroes3.exe or h3wog.exe , both tested ) it get stuck at the new world computing intro video

is there a way to bypass this ?
nLc
run once h3wog.exe from administrator account
you use vista?

Добавлено ([mergetime]1232229169[/mergetime]):
run regedit
go to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\New Life of Heroes\Heroes of Might and Magic III\3.5] // depend of win version this sample for XP
change

"First Time" to value dword:00000000
chicow
winxp , it worked many thanks wink.gif
nLc
god luck tovarisch!
Aleee
хе-хе
Цитата
The term “tovarisch”, meaning “comrade”, is now out of date. It was popular in Communist days, but should no longer be used.
nLc
именно...
пусть буржуины помнят!
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.